Make your own Montessori Gobbi Infant Mobile with this Gobbi Mobile Kit.
The Gobbi Mobile is one of the mobiles in the series of visual mobiles for the Montessori baby! It features 5 spheres in graded colors, ranging from lightest to darkest. This mobile captures the child’s attention and develops vision and concentration.
The Gobbi Mobile makes a wonderful Baby Shower gift for an expectant parent. It will become an heirloom piece that parents can use with all of their babies and pass along to future generations.
This Gobbi Kit includes all of the components you will need to put together your own Gobbi Mobile, including detailed illustrated instructions on how to assemble the mobile.
*** PLEASE NOTE: this is a kit designed for you to create your own Gobbi Mobile, it is not a completed mobile. You will need to follow the instructions included in the kit in order to create the Gobbi components and assemble the mobile.
This kit is Beginner Friendly
Skills needed: Using a needle and thread, hanging and balancing mobile.
Each Gobbi Mobile Kit includes the following supplies to create your Gobbi Mobile:
– 1 9” (23 cm) long, ¼” (6mm) diameter wooden dowel
– 5 1 ½” (4 cm) diameter styrofoam spheres
– 10 Skeins of Cotton Embroidery Floss – two skeins in each of 5 graded colors
– White school glue
– Tapestry needle
– Small piece of 150 grit sandpaper
– Box that can be re-used to store the finished mobile
– Instructions for hanging the finished mobile
– Fully illustrated and detailed instructions for assembling your mobile
Additional Tools needed to create Munari Mobile (not included in the kit):
– You will need somewhere to hang your mobile to assemble and balance it. This could be a garment rack, a ceiling fan, a mobile hanger, or a hook in the ceiling.
Included in the Instructions:
– Step-by-Step Instructions: complete and detailed instructions (including illustrations) on how to create the components of the mobile and how to hang and balance your mobile.